Find Parks in Delaware
There are around 100 parks in Delaware. This is more than one third of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Delaware with popular parks are Wilmington, Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, fenwick and Bear. You may find a list of all categories of Delaware attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Parks in Delaware
Visit the top parks in Delaware. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- 1 Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes
- 2 Delaware Seashore State Park, Rehoboth Beach
- 3 Fenwick Island State Park, fenwick
- 4 Lums Pond State Park, Bear
- 5 Fort Delaware State Park, Delaware City
- 6 Bellevue State Park, Wilmington
- 7 Holts Landing State Park, Dagsboro
- 8 Fox Point State Park, Wilmington
- 9 White Clay Creek State Park, Newark
- 10 Rockwood Museum & Park, Wilmington
Other Parks in Delaware
The following park in Delaware is outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of Delaware.
The following article will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about parks in Delaware.
Discover the Best Places to Visit in the USA During 2023: Top 5 Tourist Destinations
Find in Delaware
We have listed tourist places of Delaware in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Delaware attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (3)
- Theme Parks (1)
- Water Parks (2)
- Nature Attractions (76)
- Parks (60)
- Lakes (5)
- Beaches (2)
- Campgrounds (9)
- Museums (62)
- Arts Museums (7)
- History Museums (51)
- Natural History Museums (2)
- Science Museums (2)
- Zoo (2)
- Landmarks (11)