Find Parks in Kentucky
There are around 500 parks in Kentucky. This is more than half of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Kentucky with popular parks are Mammoth Cave, Campbellsville, Hodgenville, Lexington and Louisville. You may find a list of all categories of Kentucky attractions on this page to choose from.
Top Parks in Kentucky
Visit the top parks in Kentucky. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- Mammoth Cave National Park, Mammoth Cave
- Clay Hill Memorial Forest, Campbellsville
- Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historical Site, Hodgenville
- Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington
- Natural Bridge State Resort Park, Slade
- Big Bone Lick State Park, Union
- Mineral Mounds State Park, Eddyville
Other Parks in Kentucky
The following parks in Kentucky are outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of Kentucky.
Find in Kentucky
We have listed tourist places of Kentucky in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Kentucky attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (3)
- Theme Parks (2)
- Water Parks (2)
- Nature Attractions (609)
- Parks (474)
- Lakes (2)
- Waterfalls (6)
- Hiking Trails (27)
- Campgrounds (109)
- Museums (115)
- Arts Museums (20)
- History Museums (83)
- Natural History Museums (3)
- Science Museums (8)
- Zoo (5)
- Landmarks (12)