Find History Museums in New York
There are around 400 history museums in New York. This is 28% of all the tourist places listed in this state. Top cities in New York with popular history museums are New York, Albany, Corning, Rochester and Blue Mountain Lake. You may find a list of all categories of New York attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 History Museums in New York
Visit the top history museums in New York. Click on a history museum bellow to find the detailed information.
- New-York Historical Society, New York
- Museum of the City of New York, New York
- The Corning Museum of Glass, Corning
- New York State Museum, Albany
- The Strong Museum, Rochester
- Albany Institute of History & Art, Albany
- The Jewish Museum, New York
- Adirondack Museum, Blue Mountain Lake
- Historic Richmond Town, Staten Island
- Museum Of Chinese In America, New York
Other History Museums in New York
The following history museums in New York are outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find history museums in a specific city of New York.
The following article will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about history museums in New York.
Fun Places for Kids in New York City
Find in New York
We have listed tourist places of New York in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all New York attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (33)
- Theme Parks (25)
- Water Parks (8)
- Nature Attractions (704)
- Parks (451)
- Lakes (18)
- Beaches (29)
- Waterfalls (96)
- Hiking Trails (28)
- Campgrounds (94)
- Museums (485)
- Arts Museums (97)
- History Museums (351)
- Natural History Museums (9)
- Science Museums (27)
- Zoo (20)
- Landmarks (20)