Find Parks in Ohio
There are around 500 parks in Ohio. This is about half of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Ohio with popular parks are Cleveland, Cincinnati, Logan, Findlay and Loudonville. You may find a list of all categories of Ohio attractions on this page to choose from.
Top Parks in Ohio
Visit the top parks in Ohio. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- Hocking Hills State Park, Logan
- Mohican State Park, Loudonville
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Cleveland Metroparks, Cleveland
- Cleveland Botanical Garden, Cleveland
- Maumee Bay State Park, Oregon
- East Harbor State Park, Lakeside Marblehead
- Headlands Beach State Park, Mentor
- Eagle Creek Park, Findlay
Other Parks in Ohio
The following park in Ohio is outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of Ohio.
Find in Ohio
We have listed tourist places of Ohio in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Ohio attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (20)
- Theme Parks (14)
- Water Parks (5)
- Nature Attractions (562)
- Parks (496)
- Lakes (25)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Campgrounds (37)
- Museums (308)
- Arts Museums (57)
- History Museums (224)
- Natural History Museums (5)
- Science Museums (22)
- Zoo (10)
- Landmarks (11)