Find History Museums in Wyoming
There are around 100 history museums in Wyoming. This is 19% of all the tourist places listed in this state. Top cities in Wyoming with popular history museums are Cheyenne, Cody, Casper, Powell and Buffalo. You may find a list of all categories of Wyoming attractions on this page to choose from.
Top History Museums in Wyoming
Visit the top history museums in Wyoming. Click on a history museum bellow to find the detailed information.
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West, Cody
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum, Cheyenne
- Wyoming State Museum, Cheyenne
- National Historic Trails Interpretive Center, Casper
- Heart Mountain Interpretive Center, Powell
- Wyoming Historic Governors' Mansion, Cheyenne
- Nelson Museum of the West, Cheyenne
- Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum, Buffalo
- Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum, Jackson
Other History Museums in Wyoming
The following history museums in Wyoming are outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find history museums in a specific city of Wyoming.
Find in Wyoming
We have listed tourist places of Wyoming in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Wyoming attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (1)
- Theme Parks (1)
- Nature Attractions (196)
- Parks (28)
- Lakes (15)
- Waterfalls (58)
- Hiking Trails (3)
- Campgrounds (95)
- Museums (97)
- Arts Museums (12)
- History Museums (58)
- Natural History Museums (21)
- Science Museums (6)
- Zoo (1)
- Landmarks (5)