Magic Kingdom Facts
- Magic Kingdom is Disney’s first theme park in Florida. It was opened in 1st October, 1971.
- Currently this is world’s #1 theme park in terms of visitors. It attracted over 19 million visitors during year 2014.
- It is built on 107 acres of land.
- There were 23 attractions in Magic Kingdom when it was opened. Currently there are over 135 attractions in this theme park.
- The park is divided into six different zones, each with distinctive attractions. They are Main Street, Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.
- At the center of the theme park is Cinderella’s Castle, which is the tallest structure in Magic Kingdom. The castle is made out of fiberglass.
- There is underground tunnels in Magic Kingdom called the Utilidor.
- The lake Seven Seas Lagoon in front of the theme park is man-made.
- Access to Magic Kingdom from the parking area is either by ferry boats or monorails.
Resource: Click Here
There is 1 comment made on this article.
Add Your Comment
Use the following form to leave your comment on this article.