Find Parks in New Mexico
There are 38 parks in New Mexico. This is 17% of all the tourist places listed in this state. Top cities in New Mexico with popular parks are Los Alamos, Albuquerque, Pecos, Alamogordo and Faywood. You may find a list of all categories of New Mexico attractions on this page to choose from.
Top Parks in New Mexico
Visit the top parks in New Mexico. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- Bandelier National Monument, Los Alamos
- Pecos National Historical Park, Pecos
- Albuquerque Botanical Garden, Albuquerque
- Oliver Lee Memorial State Park, Alamogordo
- Rio Grande Nature Center State Park, Albuquerque
- City of Rock State Park, Faywood
- El Malpais National Monument, Grants
- El Morro National Monument, Ramah
Other Parks in New Mexico
The following parks in New Mexico are outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of New Mexico.
Find in New Mexico
We have listed tourist places of New Mexico in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all New Mexico attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (2)
- Theme Parks (2)
- Nature Attractions (98)
- Parks (38)
- Lakes (6)
- Hiking Trails (3)
- Campgrounds (53)
- Museums (102)
- Arts Museums (17)
- History Museums (66)
- Natural History Museums (7)
- Science Museums (13)
- Zoo (10)
- Landmarks (12)